Friday, July 2, 2010

kissing dinosaurs isn't as bad as kissing boys.

I'd like to start this entry with an apology of sorts. An apology to all those girls I scoffed at for wearing uggs with shorts, or really just wearing uggs in general. I got a pair of uggs for Christmas, and in my closet they have stayed.
Until this past week. A little while ago I kicked a wall, broke my toe. Its finally getting all better, but then I bumped a table and walked up a really big hill and my foot denounced shoes.
So I decided that I would wear the uggs, just down the drive way. That was 3 days ago and I had yet to take them off. They are so comfortable! However, I will never forgive people who wear Crocs, they have a purpose, and that purpose is NOT walking down Younge street.
*~*
Every so often my father has these little comments. Usually they are stupid and insulting, he's happiest when they are both, but his favorite topic when speaking to me is the merits of being a lesbian. His latest quip is that when a girl kisses a boy for the first time she loses all her intelligence. It is only when she refrains from kissing boys for a period of 6 months does her intelligence come back. The loop hole of course is to kiss girls.
I mention this only for this picture. I went to Royal Alberta Museum and one of the few pictures I took, was in my favorite section




DINOSAURS! :) (This little beauty is an ankylosaurus for anyone wondering.)
*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment