Sunday, July 11, 2010

Diary of a cleaning lady.

So I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but I am a cleaning lady as well as a nanny. I am obsessive enough that I actually enjoy cleaning homes, most times. Though the town is flooded with people doing the same thing (some in lingerie) that I can't get a big enough clientele base, so I must also nanny.
I do however have a few households.

My first house is for an older lady. I will call her Greta.Shes a nice enough lady, smallish well kept house. So its always easy to clean, she needs me around because shes an old woman who cant bend and scrub. However, he old age has made her slightly senile and schizophrenic. I am always finding little piles of dirt in corners of under things. She places them there to make sure that I am cleaning thoroughly. How do I know she places them there? Before she pays me she goes around looks for it while I eat cookies in her kitchen.

Sonjia is my second house. Shes a chatty woman who just doesn't want to be bothered so she pays me. She has a couple habits. First is following me around and rambling on about things and people I don't know. The second is leaving her sex toys lying around. Yeah. I find "BOB" (Battery operated buddy) all the time. Its not actually battery operated, its a realistic latex penis that she just leaves around. It was shocking at first. I fumbled a bit not knowing where to put him or what to do with him but now its part of my routine to put him away.

My last regular house is for a girl named Jessica. Shes almost never home, and her house looks like all she does is party. I find beer bottles in places that I wonder how the got there. In plants 4 feet in the air, in a crook of a tree, balanced on a ceiling fan. At least she doesn't leave sex toys around.

No comments:

Post a Comment