Wednesday, May 5, 2010

super powers.

** They fly, they shoot webs, they are tough. "They" are super heroes.
They have super powers.
I have a super power too, it's being awkward.



My dad has a girlfriend. Her and I don't get along. But I have realize a lot of blame for that falls on me. So, I decided to get her a mothers day card. She's a great mom, awesome even.

So I got her this really cool wonder woman card and it talks and I was totally stoked.
Then I wrote this in it:
Happy mothers day. As an expert on mothers* I know a good one when I see one. And you're a great one! (Not that I'm saying you're MY mom, cause I know you would hate that. I just meant that you're a great mom to my brothers. Which I'm sure you already know and don't need me telling you that you're doing a great job. Cause you totally are. and this side notes getting a little long so.... thumbs up!) :D



W...T...F?!
Did I even think about what I was writing? No, I just wrote. So if you ever need any thing made awkward... I guess you know who to call.


*My dads a bit of a player and so on top of his 2 wives I had countless girlfriends trying to be my mom for 2 weeks. until they got bored of me.
** That's the picture i drew for thumbs up. I think it was supposed to be me... but I'm not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment