Saturday, May 15, 2010

Money, pills and fags.*

I have a job, finally right?
Its not great in fact I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up hating life itself in a couple moths but I'm getting money.

I now look after kids. On the bright side they are so cute. On the down side I have met their mother twice and she's already a pain. She talks in circles and she tells her kids that I am going to do all these different things with them, including but not limited to ; walking the dogs, doing science experiments with them and cleaning her house. So far I've only met one of the three. Not to mention she already has me booked well into August. >.<
But I will be making around $1,500 a month more than my current income of nil.
With enough money this job will be worth it... I hope.


It's a miracle I have turned out as well as I have. Yes, I consider myself as a well rounded person. (Okay mildly rounded, think of a triangle with rounded points.)
The other day I was on the phone with my father (who is 44) and he let slip the word "fag". I do not like that word, he knows it and usually doesn't use it. Only when hes been working too much. Any way, instead of apologizing he decides to say it repeatedly. after I hung up he called me back.... to repeat it some more. I stopped calling him back, and in return he sent me text messages with only one word repeated. He took the time out to type it out more than 50 times, just to bother me.
See, all things considering I AM well rounded.

On another note, I'm deaf in one ear. I have a ear infection, something I've never gotten and really don't recommend. Not fun, I got stuff shoved in my ear by a (cute) doctor, and have to take gross pills. Also, I have a pig named Mr. Wiggles on Wow. :)

* please don't hate me for using that word. I am a nice person. And I don't even swear usually much less use words like that. And I PROMISE my fathers just immature and he's actually a nice guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment