Monday, October 4, 2010

Turkeys Bride!

My goodness! so I got a job at a loan store.
In my three days of working here I have learned that
people are very rude! I have never been hung up on
and or been called so many unpleasant names in my
life!
in other news its almost Thanksgiving! As everyone but me
is going away for thanksgiving I am having mine slightly
late. In an effort to be interesting I am trying to come
up with a witty name for it. Of course all my
witty names are derived from movies. Such as
"Turkey Horror Picture Show" "The girl with the Turkey Tattoo"
and "Turkey 2: He was dead but then he got better."
So not so much witty as just plagiarism.
*sigh* Mayhaps I will just call it OCTOBER THE 17TH
EAT UNTIL YOU EXPLODE DAY!
A little long, don't you think?
Its my first thanksgiving by myself, and I am really paranoid about it
I am convinced I am going to screw it up and be forced
to order Chinese foods. I am not sure why if I fuck
up my massive dinner that could feed a village in Africa
for a month it automatically means Chinese take out,
but whatever.
Maybe that's what I will call my dinner "Massively large
Dinner that could feed an African Village for a month!"
..... kind of depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment