Monday, October 18, 2010

How I start my mornings.

I need drugs. I am abnormal. Normal people do not have the conversations I have.
example!

BOYFRIEND: I share my birth month with a lot of my friends.

ME: I dont.

BOYFRIEND: You share your birth month with Jesus.

ME: Jesus can suck it.

PAUSE

ME: Actually I bet Jesus gives great blowjobs.... in fact I bet they would be miraculous!

PAUSE

BOYFRIEND: I bet he's better at giving hand jobs.... He wouldnt even have to close his hand!


Thats right folks. My boyfriend made a sex joke about stigmatas! We are both going to hell, unless God has a sense of humour....
So after I pried myself off the ground ( I fell off the bed laughing so hard) I HAD to tell my father.

ME: *repeats joke*

FATHER: *laughs very loudly for minutes* Well Stigmata fetishes are the next big thing!

My goodness I REALLY hope that God has a sense of humour but if he doesnt at least I will have good company for all of eternity right?

1 comment: