Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Roller Derby!!


I am the biggest pussy. I can't stand any type of pain (even though I have 2 tattoos)
but I cant wait to join my local roller derby!

I've never even been to a proper match, but my aunt was the Zen Menace, and I watched hours of games online...

One of my favorite things about the derby is the names! They are full of puns, alliterations and other geeky goodness mixed with violence and a dash of femininity.

Here is a small list of my favorites:
Adoll Hitter
Baby Splice

Barba Fett
BareLeigh Legal

Belle E. Dancer
Black Sabbatha

Carrie Go Round
Charli Horse

Dale M. For Murder
Dammage Patch Kid

Dawny Darko
Effie Bomb

Eureeka Havoc
Faith Kill
Foxy Balboa

Full Metal Jacque
Genghis Mom
Giggle byte

Grumbellina
Hard Knox
Heidi Hipwrecker

Helen Killer
Hollynator

Honey Crueler
Icy London

Ima Zombie
Jacknife Jenn
Jenny Rotten

Kandy Barr
Karma Electra

Kat Von Devious
Katie Karnage

Kelly Ripya
Maiden Hell

Marzipain
Medusa Damage

Nuke-Leah
Shannibal Lector

Zombie Stardust


I just need my name and I'll be ready to compare battle bruises with the best of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment