Monday, April 12, 2010

Are Vaginas synonmous with confusion?

It is naturally assumed that as a women I understand women.
What people forget to add into their assumption is that I was raised mainly by a womanizing father.
He was either wonderful or horrible with women. On one hand he almost always had one, on the other, he lost them all.
So this assumption is wrong. I don't understand women. Hopefully never will.
I don't like to generalize ( OK that's a small lie. I do it often, but I don't like that I do...) and I don't like to be sexist. But seriously, women are CRAZY. I cant even count the times that I fought with a girl over nothing or the amount of times my father got things lobbed at his head because he said the slightest of things (on the flip side, my dad's a real prick sometimes, sorry Dad)
Anyway I bring up crazy women because I have just gotten kicked out my crappy little closet like apartment.
Yeah.
Just like that.
And why? Why am I a refugee? Why have I gotten unceremoniously booted from three places by women? Perhaps its me? I can't say, I know I'm hard to live with, can men do it quite easily, why only women?
Cause they're CRAZY!
This time there wasn't even a fight. I stood there dumbfounded, calmly walked down stairs and then burst into tears. Normally I wouldn't admit that, but really, its the only option I saw, other than punching her in her fat mug. ( I swear I'm not violent! I feel bad even hurting things on WoW. Which I'm sure is another thing my therapist would love to talk about... moving on.) But punching her would really kind of put a damper on my relationship with her fiance. He's a swell guy.
No fight. That I know of.
Key phase "that I know of"
Nope. Apparently we've been fighting for months. Months! And I never knew.
Is that even possible?
As, I am no longer in my cubby we paid too much for I suppose it is and that also would mean that I have lost what ever we were arguing about. Which makes me the most upset. Which then confuses me that THAT is what I'm upset about.
I called my father to let him know the address change (my boyfriend parents took pity on us and now we crash here) and he knew about these secret fights! Yes, the man had been holding out on me!
All the things to keep from his favorite daughter, all the things he's told me! He could have let an information tidbit about boats go and slipped in that women have imaginary fights with you! But no. Perhaps he thought I would be spared due to my matching parts, or perhaps its one of those things you have to learn yourself. But what ever the reason he knew! The traitor.




So yes.
Thats been my week.
Snow up to my waist and getting booted from my room.
On the plus side, I'm fairly certain that this is a bonding moment for me and my father. He's loved me less ever since I became unemployed and started playing WoW...

No comments:

Post a Comment