Sunday, April 18, 2010

Boxes.

Boxes have taken over my life.
Empty boxes, full boxes. Boxes for this, for that.
Too many boxes.


I've started looking into apartments in Edmonton. It scares me.
Not because its a new place, I'm used to moving. I've done it all my life, I like it.
I'm scared because V has friends there. Friends that dislike me, for the simple reason he is with me.
I really cant handle being disliked. It stresses me out.
I wish I could be a bitch. Bitches don't care if people don't like them.
Really its not friends its just one.
She still wants him. Still hates me. Even though its almost been a year.
what happens when we move there?
Shes really pretty. (I'm a terrible person... resorting to semi-cyber stalking.)
Shes smart and really great at art.
These thoughts really dont help me. They are only driving a smaller wedge between V and I.
(Something I'm sure she'd be happy to know.)
(or not, she's very nice I'm sure. )

I've started looking into places in Montreal. A cowardly move disguised as something noble or adventurous.

It's very pretty.



I'm going to go drown myself in more boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment