Thursday, December 2, 2010

Streaming....

Why is that you feel like crap one second and when you come out you can feel better? All in a matter of 15 minutes?

She didn't call, text facebook or other wise. She left me hanging and I was pissed. Not at her just at the fact she tossed me aside as a dick came along.

Then I had a shower and packed her things and I am suddenly okay with the situation with out the help of alcohol! (wow I sounded like an alcoholic there....)

I know that because I'm okay with the situation now shes going to call or just show up. I don't know what I am going to do. Probably be rude its my go to reaction when some ones hurt me. Oh well.

I hope the dick doesn't show up here. that would be awkward, I dont have any hard feeling towards him at all he is a great guy. I just really don't want to talk to the guy who stole my best friend from me.

Im still okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment