Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I would be a lesbian if I didn't have to deal with girls.

I some times really hate my gender. I don't understand their need to be catty and woman hating.
Now maybe my hatred stems from tha fact 9/10 women I meet hate me, like would stab me if it were legal, hate. Some times I dont know why. Most time its this:

I'm at a party, being awkward. I see a guy also being awkward. I think HEY! we can be awkward together! So I wander up, say something really embaressing, he laughs we chats and she comes up and hits me. I'm left confused... until some one walks up and says "Thats what you get for hitting on her man." So I sit on the floor in the kitchen waiting for some one to realize I was just talking.
It never happens.
Lately I have given up, afterwards instead of waiting for someone to realize I just contomplate cheese. Its a very versitile food.










Also, curtains are sold in packs of one and are abnormally expensive.

2 comments:

  1. You may have already heard this song, but "orphans" by Forest City Lovers... sums up your house party scenario ;)

    ReplyDelete